We have the right knowledge, experience and arrangements to buy tons of scrap metal and help our sellers get rid of waste unnecessarily occupying their spaces. If you are looking for the best scrap metal dealers in Australia, you are at the right place as we buy all types of ferrous and non-ferrous metal scrap at the most attractive prices. Sell small to huge quantities of metal items with convenience to our approved recycling facility. Don’t simply throw away these unwanted items when you can make good money out of them.
We Buy Different Types of Metal Scrap
Whether you have a small quantity of household or office scrap or large chunks of industrial and construction and demolition site scrap, we are happy to buy it. To be precise, here are some of the categories in which we buy scrap metal:
- Ferrous metals including cast iron, steel, manganese, tin, wrought iron and more
- Non-ferrous metals like aluminium, brass, lead, copper, cast aluminium and more
- A big range of items, including but not limited to, cans, wires and cables, batteries, borings, turnings, electric motors, radiators, scrap machinery and tools, plumbing waste, HVAC units, computer and electronic metal scrap and metal parts from different vehicles.
Who All Can Sell to Us?
Our scrap metal buying services are available for all types of sellers in Australia. These include:
- Homeowners who wish to free-up their garages and basements
- Construction and demolition contractors, real estate firms and managers who have a lot of waste metal to dispose
- Service contractors like mechanics and technicians, plumbers, electricians and others
- Government bodies and municipalities that collect and segregate metal waste
- Stores, businesses and distributors who have scrap metal items like old air conditioners, refrigerators, etc.
- Establishments like schools and colleges and hospitals and labs as well as the food and hospitality service providers
- Storage units and warehouses as well as transportation and container service providers
- Industrial units engaged in manufacturing, processing and other services and many more
How Does It Work?
Selling scrap metal to us is a simple 4-step process which includes:
Step 1: Take pictures of the scrap metal and send them to us
Step 2: Our team visits the site for inspection and measuring
Step 3: You receive the best price quote
Step 4: We assist you in removing the waste
Why Sell Scrap Metal to Us?
- Accurate weighing and measurements of the scrap metal
- Sell scrap metal in any quantity
- Safe and environment-friendly metal recycling
- Get the best prices and quick cash
- Bring scrap directly to us or call our experts to your location
- Convenient hauling and removal of metal scrap
Want to get the best remuneration for the unused scrap metal? Give us a call at (03) 9706 4073 to discuss the type of scrap you have. You may also reach us at email@example.com with descriptions and pictures of the scrap you want to sell.